Saturday, December 5, 2009

Whose your favorite celebrity chef ?

Who is the most entertaining ?



Who has the best recipes ?



Who would you travel to see perform on their TV show ?



Whose your favorite celebrity chef ?amc theatre



I think Alton Brown is the most entertaining although I do enjoy Gordon Ramsey, as well.



Best recipes, as far as what I like, is Paul Deen.



Not sure who I would travel to see, suppose whoever is closest to the ocean.



Whose your favorite celebrity chef ?symphony opera theater



Jamie Oliver
i like rachael ray's recipes but i think it would be more fun to see emeril lagosse he's kindof entertaining
Emeril Lagasse for all of the above!
Bobby Flay, I used to hate him so much after he lost on Iron Chef and whined about it so much that they had a rematch and he won and stood up on the cutting board b/c he knew it would make Morimoto mad to see him being so cocky. But, I love seeing Throwdown and he's a really gracious loser after all, I think he really learned something from what happened before and he really knows how to cook. His recipes look really good and he's really entertaining too.
Gordon Ramsey
Gordon Ramsey
Bobby Flay is great. I love his recipes and his TV shows.



But Alton Brown is the best. I would travel to see his show.



He is not so much about the recipe as he is about techniques.



I learn a lot about cooking from Alton Brown.
Paula Deen
Paula Deen...good down home food!
Alton Brown
Paula Dean



Paula Dean



YES
I love Paula Dean and that guy that does Dinner Impossible, can't think of his name. But I'd love to see Paula in action she has some of the best southern recipes.
Wolfgang Puck he is from Austria and i love that kind of food because it is close t the German food. love that food

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd