Thursday, December 10, 2009

Untangle Blondie?

Two songs by Blondie have collided below. Which two?



Remove the actual lyrics from those two songs, then rearrange the remaining words to form the TITLE of a third Blondie song. Which one?



'I know a pretty girl from a lonely street,



She got the nerve to tell me she's not on it,



Acting like a young soap opera queen,



Stay cold as ice cream, but die still as sweet?



Yuck! She's too much.'



Untangle Blondie?paramount theater



I get it:



"Sunday Girl" and "Rip Her to Shreds"



Funnily enough, I got this from my head first and just checked it out on a lyrics site to be sure! You have mixed in acouple of extra words:



Sunday Girl:



"I know a girl from a lonely street,



cold as ice cream, but still as sweet."



Rip her To Shreds:



"Yuck.



She's too much.



She looks like she don't know better.



A case of partial extreme.



Dressed in a Robert Hall sweater.



Acting like a soap opera queen...



Ehhh, she's so dull, come on rip her to shreds.



She's so dull, come on rip her to shreds.



She got the nerve to tell me she's not "on it"



But her expression is too serene... "



Means the other song is:



"DIE YOUNG STAY PRETTY"



Tah Dah!



Nice one



Untangle Blondie?theatre opera theater



1. Sunday Girl



2. Rip Her To Shreds



3. Die Young Stay Pretty
Sunday Girl %26amp; Rip her to Shreads, from memory, but I don't undertand the question, remove the lyrics?



I must be thick cos I still don't see it!!! after 4 people have worked it out and I know the answer!
die young stay pretty



these are the words left after removing the lyrics from the other two songs



hooray for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd