Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ellen Fans?

Does anyone know why Joss Stone did not perform on The Ellen Show today?



Ellen Fans?secure browser



PEOPLE JOSS STONE IS NOT A GUY! SHE IS A GIRL. and i don't know. i think joss stone has a wonderful voice. i would have wanted her to perform tell me bout it. but hopefully she performs tommorow maybe



Ellen Fans?home theater opera theater



he took an emergency flight to somewhere in texas.
no idea. try looking on ellen's website.
I TiVo'd the show and she never mentioned him or why he wasn't on. I'm assuming it was a schedule conflict of some kind and he'll be on another day. Sorry.



Hope that helps.........
I dunno...but at least I know who SHE is...
I TiVo'd the show and she never mentioned him or why he wasn't on. I'm assuming it was a schedule conflict of some kind and he'll be on another day. Sorry.
She was afraid that Ellen was going to hump her like a dog
got busy with ellens girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd