Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are there any songs by men that slag off women?

We are familiar with girlie songs that show contempt for men... "I will survive" "These boots are made for walking" etc.. but has a bloke ever performed a song that shows the same lack of respect, or are all songs by men in praise of women... "Lady in Red" "Wonderful tonight" etc?



Are there any songs by men that slag off women?sunshine



there is a song by Marty Robbins .. i have no use for the women,



a true one can seldom be found,



they all alike at the bottom



selfish and grasping for more



, they stand by a man while he is winning



and laugh in his face when he fall



the song is long with more of the same.



one more by Neil sad aka called run Samson run



Are there any songs by men that slag off women?star theater opera theater



yes...loads. Your girlfriend is a nutter by goldie looking chain for example. 36D by the Beautiful South.
I think most rap falls into that category.... 8itch this, ho that.
How about Eminem, he's always singing about killing his wife, and saying other stuff about women.
oh yes... she ******* hates me by adam sandler
the one that was in the charts not long ago - can't remember the name or artist, but he slated his ex-girlfriend then she came back a few weeks later and re-done the same song and slated him! lol
listen to rap and if you can understand it you will hear the contempt the rapper has for women
Kyles's mum is a big fat b*tch, Eric Cartman, Southpark.



Yeh!!!! Go Cartman!!!
How about slap my ***** up or fvck it by amon or maybe the numerous songs by eminem????? just to name a few
Westmeath Bachelor sung by Joe Dolan.
f*ck it - Eamon and that one called "no pidgeons" there's loads.
yes,nice legs shame about the face,by the baron knights,a classic,you have also got ,who let the dogs out,dont know the artist for that one though.
there are loads of songs of men slagging off women and the are loads of songs praising men from women so it works both ways
It was 'smack my ***** up' and that was about drugs....
DAH!!!!
The Rolling Stones ouvre is peppered with misogynic songs... Under my Thumb being one example. I doubt I'm the first to mention the almost the whole rap genre.
Check my 360 blast for what I think you mean.
dthxz
that disco classic



" you got a fanny like a bucket and I want to F......orget it!"



No hag on I just dreamt that...
"He-Man Woman Hater" by Extreme...got to listen to it just for the Flight of the wounded bumble bee guitar solo at the being. And it does in fact slag off women as well!!
The lyrics to "All Rise" by Blue are quite cutting -



One for the money



And the free rides



It's two for the lie



That you denied



All rise



(All rise)



All rise



(All rise, all rise)



Three for the calls



You've been making



It's four for the times



You've been faking



All rise



(I'm gonna tell it



To your face)



All rise



(I rest my case)



So step back 'cause



You don't know this cat



I know deep down that



You don't want me to react



I lay low leaving



All my options open



The decision of the jury



Has not been spoken



Step in my house



You find that



Your stuff has gone



(Gone)



But in reality to whom



Does the stuff belong?



I bring you into court



To preach my order



And you know that



You overstep the border,



And they look such nice boys too.......
Try Jake Thakeray (I think that's how it's spelt...lol)
women by the anti nowhere league from the 80 s
theres a load.woman by the anti nowhere league is probably the worst,deardri is a slag by the toy dolls is anouther, and the mac lads have made to many to mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd