Thursday, December 10, 2009

Super Bowl XLI picks!!?

Tomorrow, 02/04/07, the Indianapolis Colts will face the Chicago Bears in the biggest sporting event of the year. Who do you think will win, and what do you think the score will be? the closest pick wins best answer, and in the event of a tie, the earliest wins.



By the way, am I the only one that thinks it sucks that Prince is performing at the Pepsi Halftime Show?



Super Bowl XLI picks!!?performing arts center



The bears will get trounced. I am sure of this.



Super Bowl XLI picks!!?sunshine opera theater



colts
oh prince is the performer? didn't his time pass like 10-20 years ago? i like the half time cheerleaders not some overused overrated 60 year old singer. anyways the game will suck.
nobaody will win. huh!
colts will definitely win. and the score will be 21-17. and yeah i guess it does sorta suck that he is performing haha.
the colts will win by ten points
I think it will be a close game. But in the end I think the Colts will win.



And yes I think that they could have gotten somebody else for the halftime show! Prince sucks!
Colts will win.



It will be a close one.



Score will be:



23 - 17



Adam Viniterri will kick: 3 field goals



Colts will have 2 touchdowns



Bears will have 2 touchdowns and 1 field goal.



Of course: Adam Viniterri = MVP for game winning field goals
The Colts will bite the fur off those Bears with a score of 24 to 13. I also despise that Prince is performing at halftime. They could have done better than that.



Maybe they should have included Rosie O and Ellen with him? ! Ha!
I am from Chicago. Not a football fan AT ALL! But I do have a gut feeling that the Bears will win 27-24.



You are not the only one who thinks that sucks about Prince. I think that is awful. They could have gotten someone alot better. He is so old and played out.
Prince is a genius, I saw him around Thanksgiving. Can't imagine what your beef is. Who'd you rather have, K Fed? Anyway, I say Bears, 24-10. They will break Manning's injured thumb clean off his wrist and do just enough on offense.
GOOOOOOOOO COLTS!!!
Colts well when and by far!!!.......Go Colts!
Who Cares !?! BRETT FAVRE is back for another year!!



Yes, Prince is a lousy choice.
I think the Colts will will 24-17. I say Joseph Addai will run in



two of the touch downs and Peyton will be the MVP.



Prince is a genius. I only wish I could be there.



GO COLTS!
Well i believe the colts will win 14 colts 13 bears. Thats my guess. It will be a close game but the colts will beat them out in the end.
Bears will win 31-28. It will be a close game.



And, no, you are not the only one bummed that Prince is performing the halftime show.
LOUD AND PROUD IN INDIANA!



GO COLTS!



BRING IT HOME!!



MY EMPLOYER GAVE ALL 255 EMPLOYEES THE DAY OFF ON MONDAY!!



P.S. PRINCE DOES SUCK!
colts 31



bears 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd