Saturday, December 5, 2009

Favorite band and or song of all time?

come one all be honest here, I'm 18 and I love CH (crowded house) , I think these guys are one of the best aussie/nz bands EVER and my favorite song from these guys is a tie between dont dream its over and fingers of love.



For those who dont know CH was formed back in 1985 by Neil Finn, Mark Seymour and Paul Hester after the loss of Kiwi band split enz, they made numerous albums until they performed there goodbye show in 1996 on the steps of the Sydney Opera House infront of tens of thousands of people....



so honestly whats your favorite band or song of all time and why?



Mitch



Favorite band and or song of all time?opera house



Judaspriest - for bring the world the NWOBHM



Kreator - for bring the german thrash metal music to the world



Vampyr - for their remarkable album i ever heard. Hail to them !!



Iron maiden - for to be my first album i ever bought when i was 13.



Led zeppelin - for being a pioneer of rock music and hard rock.



Black sabbath - for as "father" for heavy meta music



Duran duran - for exploding the world with their new wave music



Exciter - for being a canadian thrash band i ever fight to have it



Exodus - for one of the most cool band i ever heard. Hail.



etc



I know also ch, as one of the cool pop rock aussie band that i love, i love their songs : something so stong, better be home soon, weather with you, world where you live, etc.



Favorite band and or song of all time?dream theater opera theater



ray of light - madonna it was a start of a new life for me when i moved to LA
My all time favourite band is 'Wet Wet Wet' and the song 'Love is All Around'. The lead singer Marti Pellow was really good looking and I loved their music. This song was featured in Four Weddings and a Funeral. Sadly the band is no more.



A more recent band would be Eskimo Joe - Black Fingernails, Red Wine. And solo artist Rob Thomas - 'Something to be' and 'This is How a Heart Breaks'.
favorite song: minority by greenday



favorite band: the offspring



favorite aussie band: the living end



Favorite aussie song: wake up by the living end (i know it was only released this year but hey)
My favorite band of all-time is Pink Floyd. Their music just fascinates me, and I love their sound.



My favorite all-time song is "Sweet Melissa" by the Allman Brothers Band. My reasoning behind this is that my dad named me after this song.
My fave band of all time would be Nirvana. Kurt might be dead but their music still rocks. And Pearl Jam would be on equal par.
Crazy Love, by Van Morrison.



Cannot get tired of it.
Kiss.



My fave song of theirs is Great Expectations.
Faith No More.



I've been listening to them ever since I was fifteen and am in my 30's now...getting old, hehe.



I love their sound and Mike Patton's amazing vocal abilities. Pity they disbanded. Now I listen to everything that Mike Patton does.
BAND-Hawthorne Heights because they make awesome music, they share their feelings, and they don't care what people think of their music.



SONG-Numb by Linkin Park because it pretty much describes me.
Bonny M - they are forever.
DURAN DURAN - ALL THE YEARS......I love their style too. I am the Sixth Member!



I'm also a big fan of the Thompson Twins ( Tom Bailey ( International Observer)), Tears for fears, Ric Ocasek of the Cars..
my favorite band is "The All American Rejects" and my favorite song is "Move Along"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd