Thursday, December 10, 2009

A song to be sung at my ceremony?

One of my bridesmaids and my brother will be singing a song during the ceremony. We were thinking "All that I ask" on the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack, but I am just not sure. I like "Imagine" by John Lennon, but its not really a song about marriage. What do you guys think? Help! :)



A song to be sung at my ceremony?violin



I like "All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera better than "Imagine" because that song is more fitting for world peace than getting married.



A song to be sung at my ceremony?chinese theater opera theater



lets get it on marvin gaye
Devoted to You - Everly Brothers



Annie's Song - John Denver



Ave Maria (not the classic one, but the one by Julie Rogers - the words and music are amazing!) I sang it when my sister walked up the aisle.
I want Thank You by Led Zeppelin...a truly beautiful song!
Endless Love (Diana Ross and Lionel Richie/Luther Vandross/Mariah Carey)



No One by Alicia Keys



If I Ain't Got you by Alicia Keys



Thank God I Found You by Mariah Carey
grow old along with me
At my best friend's brother's wedding, the bride's friend sang "From This Moment" by Shania Twain. It was very beautiful, and the lyrics are perfect for a wedding ceremony.
We're having "The Prayer" sung at our wedding by a male and female couple...I love the meaning...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmscFwj22...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd