Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can i find a talent agent in las vegas??

cuz i really dont know what to do, im struggling tryin to find an audition.. im real dedicated to performing and putting on a show.. i can sing and i act i just want to have a succesful and real great career can anybody help me thanks..



if u have alot get at me on myspace.. www.myspace.com/kcfanlove



Frankee B.



How can i find a talent agent in las vegas??home theatre



Its Vegas, you cant walk a bloc witout meeting atleast 3



How can i find a talent agent in las vegas??ballet theater opera theater



go to the yahoo homepage of course and type in "talent agents in las vegas" there they may have live chats with some online agents
Have you tried the yellow pages, or yellowpages.com?
Hi,



if I were in Las Vegas, I would take this information on this page link and adapt it to your area. It's worked for me in NY and I see no reason why it shouldn't work there: http://www.actingcareerstartup.com/how_t...



Tony



http://www.actingcareerstartup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd