Saturday, December 5, 2009

My sister thinks she is ugly..Is she ugly?

She is a singer, she's too hard in herself, she says she is fat, she has the worst voice in the group (her group), she says she can't dance, etc...I feel sorry, I want to help her...I tell her she is not ugly at all, but she doesn't listen...she performed at a local show, which I thought she was beautiful and sang/danced really good..but she says she looked fat, and her dancing was horrible...please judge..heres the performance....did she do sand/danced great?...(she's the one w/ black hair)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwaWhT6hx...



My sister thinks she is ugly..Is she ugly?theatre tickets



she isnt fat at all, she is hot, and sings and dances great.



My sister thinks she is ugly..Is she ugly?opera house opera theater



well you can tell her she looked absolutely beautiful :) and she is a great dancer.
well if she says all them negative things about herself then she just dont know nothing! i can see how she may think all those negative things when there was 2 other girls there that was really pretty! she has nothing to worry about.
no shes soooo pretty and she sings so well. shes not fat at all
KEEP DREAMING BUDDY HA HA HA
i think your lying about what your sister said i think your just making it up but anyways she's not fat at all she's gorgeous and she can sing and dance very very well=]?
I personally think that your sister is totally gorgeous!! and she can sing and dance so tell her shes nutz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd